Close Call options

  • Tim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2009
      I've just purchased the 396XT which brings me into the 21st Century from my previous scanner (AOR8000), i've had a play with the close call features and now i'm a bit confused, it appears that in close call auto i can hit the scan button, scan starts but close call will run in the backround? I've also got a close call system that has been gradually filling up and "close call hits" flashes on the screen as well.
      the user manual that came with the radio isn't that user friendly so can anyone suggest another alternative manual i can read and get my hear around?