Rebanding Question

  • SRehm24416@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 4:53 PM
      With the ongoing and what seems like increased speed of the Illinois StarCom 21 system rebanding?these days I was wondering if the pre programmed StarCom system in the 396XT will be easy to update? Is the system programmed in "site order" ie; 1, 2,?thru 359?etc or is it completely random? As each system is rebanded I would like to find the site related to the reband and update it. But I am not sure if there is a way to check it. I have my own system set up for my area but when traveling it is pretty easy to just hit the complete state system and search. Anyone with any ideas?

      thanks jeff

      ?