Re: Freescan BCD396XT

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2009
      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <wild555@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > Can sombody send me new version of Freescan -FreeSCAN-0.9C.msi
      > i'm in Poland and have trouble to go in webiste freescan.org
      > Also is good idea put on formum in files folder all new software for people from outside US.Like Europe,etc.
      > Thank You
      >
      > Robert

      Thank You for all people from group.
      I got it Freescan and also see on folder files on group.

      p.s
      we can not open website www.scannow.org from poland becouse the IP,s are blocked (too much spamers from my country) the website is bloked also for me(we have dynamic range of IP adres,every 24h IP's change) ,but allready have freescan from Dick and also is on group.
      Thank you