Printable Manual

  • hverml
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2009
      I just picked up my XT and have been looking for the manual so I can print it. I am sure this subject has been covered before but could not find the old link. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    • JAN FINE
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 11, 2009
        No manual. Just the online WIKI & TWIKI.

        I just picked up my XT and have been looking for the manual so I can print it. I am sure this subject has been covered before but could not find the old link. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

      • Paul Opitz
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 11, 2009
          A pdf export of the entire site (1059 printed pages) is at:

          http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/SiteExport

          That is the closest thing there is to a printable manual other than the Complete Reference Guide at http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/UnidenMan4/BCD396XT/BCD396XT_Complete_Reference.pdf

          ________________________________
          I just picked up my XT and have been looking for the manual so I can print it. I am sure this subject has been covered before but could not find the old link. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

        • Richard A. Victor
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2009
            Here's the link to the page to download the latest version.

            http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/SiteExport

            I just picked up my XT and have been looking for the manual so I
            can print it. I am sure this subject has been covered before but
            could not find the old link. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
          • Mr. L. Harris
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 11, 2009
              would you be so kind as to post thde wiki and twiki? lnks

               "Everyone Thinks Their Fine Until Someone Puts Something In Em They Dont Want In Em!"
              Seth Rogan Observe And Report

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 12, 2009
                http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Uniden_Scanners