BCD396XT HandheldScanner - description please

  • kayi4cle
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 29, 2008
      So, what does it look like? If you don't have a photo of it yet, could
      you please compare it's size to the current 396 (or 246, or whatever).
      Also, what color is the outside and is there a choice of colors? If I
      understand what I'm reading, the display is no longer the (for some)
      hard-to-see blue. Is that correct? And is it SMA? Thanks!
    • pmanu44
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 29, 2008
        http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BCD396XT