BCD396XT and freescan

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 7:48 AM
      I can not download systems by the freescan???
      The port is com4 scanner is allready connect to freescan (possible remote control) but if i try download all the time download from scanner frequency like 145.000 etc. but frequency is on radio 145.375.
      It's like gap after 145.... is only 0 (zero) in all system start first frequency like 145.0000mhz,151.000mhz (past dot is all time 0 -Zero)???
      Same problem in BCT15 can sombody help me what is it?

      p.s
      also can not dowload freescan from web site(error 404) i'm from poland and the server is closed for me.:(
      Allready use freescan .9b is it new ver??

      Robert
    • nocreativety
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 8:31 AM
        Hi Robert. The problem with the frequencies getting cut off happens when your locale settings are set to operate outside US/Canada. You have to go to Control Panel/Regional and Language settings and change the setting so a decimal point is represented by a period rather then a comma.

        Poland is blocked because of problems with SPAM. However if you privatley email me your IP address I will unblock a window so you can still access the site. .9B is the newest version but I plan to get .9C out shortly.

        Assaf