Re: [BCD396XT] system # / group #

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 9:05 PM
      You set the System Quick Key (SQK) in the EDIT SYS OPTION then SET QUICK
      KEY menus under the PROGRAM SYSTEM menu item. The Group Quick Key (GQK)
      is set under the EDIT OPTIONS menu under the SET QUICK KEY menu item
      (which is below the PROGRAM SYSTEM item after you select the System you
      want to edit, then select EDIT GROUP and select the Group.

      If you're talking about the Startup Key or Number Tag items, those are
      under the EDIT SYS OPTION menu right under the QUICK KEY selection.

      Joe M.