+Re:Mac Software

  • scanmikey@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
      I have an Intel Macbook running Windows XP in VMWare Fusion with an ATEN
      serial to USB adapter � it works great. I have had absolutely no problems
      programming ANY of my scanners (780XLT, 246T, 396T, and 396XT) using a
      combination of Andy's 780XLT, UASD, FreeScan and ARC software. I have also
      done numerous firmware updates without issue using this setup.

      Mike

    • Charlie Collins
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2009
        Thanks for your replies. Hopefully Parallels will work just as good.
        Now to get a copy of XP and the USB cable.

        Charlie

        On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 4:31 PM, <scanmikey@...> wrote:
        > I have an Intel Macbook running Windows XP in VMWare Fusion with an ATEN
        > serial to USB adapter … it works great. I have had absolutely no problems
        > programming ANY of my scanners (780XLT, 246T, 396T, and 396XT) using a
        > combination of Andy's 780XLT, UASD, FreeScan and ARC software. I have also
        > done numerous firmware updates without issue using this setup.
        >
        > Mike

        "TANSTAAFL"