ARC-XT Pro Software

  • john
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
      I am trying to load the software to my pc zip file keeps opening and closing file wont open. What am I doing wrong? using Vista
    • Jeff Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
        Download the zip file which usually goes to the  \users\your login id\download  directory.   Goto this directory   Right click on the ..ZIP file and click on extract all.  The resulting EXE file will be in a subdirectory  \users\your login id\download\arcxt_setup    The filename will be arcxt_V1_build1.exe  (assuming you downloaded the latest release.

        Run the EXE file and ARCXT will be setup on your PC.

        I am trying to load the software to my pc zip file keeps opening and closing file wont open. What am I doing wrong? using Vista

      • john bucki
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
          I am new to this ie software for scanners could you explain to me my email address johnbucki58@...

          john