Help

  • hamradionut@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 28, 2009
      Ok, sorry folks i'm still learning this scanner and I have checked every where. Can someone tell me the easiest way to turn on and off systems???? In Other words if I am listening to one county and I want to turn that one off and another one on then how is that done.

      So far I can only do it from the software. I mainly just listen to one county or system at a time because I have noticed with this scanner unless I am close by a system or county I can't hear them anyway.

      Thanks,

      HamRadioNut
      Message 35 of 35 , May 27, 2015
        You've enabled a search mode. While scanning the Marine frequencies,
        press FUNC L/O L/O and it will permanently lock out the Marine search.

        Joe M.