Help

  • hamradionut@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 28, 2009
      Ok, sorry folks i'm still learning this scanner and I have checked every where. Can someone tell me the easiest way to turn on and off systems???? In Other words if I am listening to one county and I want to turn that one off and another one on then how is that done.

      So far I can only do it from the software. I mainly just listen to one county or system at a time because I have noticed with this scanner unless I am close by a system or county I can't hear them anyway.

      Thanks,

      HamRadioNut
      Message 33 of 33 , Nov 17, 2009
        I would have to say that is about 98%, but not 100% true. It's true for
        scanning TGs, but if they are involved in I-Calls, you should be able to
        scan them as was stated.

        Joe M.