Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Uniden Announces BCD396XT and BC346XT HandheldScanners

  • johnstark
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 29, 2008
      never seen any frontend overload on a Uniden, daily occurance however on the
      GRE's....

      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 29, 2008
        So, what does it look like? If you don't have a photo of it yet, could
        you please compare it's size to the current 396 (or 246, or whatever).
        Also, what color is the outside and is there a choice of colors? If I
        understand what I'm reading, the display is no longer the (for some)
        hard-to-see blue. Is that correct? And is it SMA? Thanks!
      • pmanu44
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 29, 2008
          http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BCD396XT