Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Discriminator

  • dmccorm@charter.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 24, 2009
      In Trunk88 you need to set the port to data in the configuration file otherwise it looks for a soundcard input.

      Also you need the control channel in a system. Once the radio finds the control channel, you can hold on it, and then Pro96Com or Trunk88 will work. It will not work from a direct entry or custom search. CC standard works just fine.