FS: BCD396XT plus accy's

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 9:46 AM
      Apologies if a for-sale post is bad form. I didn't see anything about it in the group rules.

      I am selling my BCD396XT. There is nothing at all wrong with the scanner - it is a very impressive unit. It's my first scanner and I am not as enthused with the whole "scanning" thing as I thought I would be. Too many hobbies and too little time.

      Includes:

      BCD396XT in excellent condition, with box and all standard accessories
      Uniden Nylon case
      Car cigarette lighter adapter
      USB adapter cable
      WSMA-801 Reg. gainer antenna