Re: [BCD396XT] 396XT & Remote Head

  • JAN FINE
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
      Then why are the selling them for $119. They say they are being discontinued. Is something else going to hit the market or is this a good time to pick one up?

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
        I hadn't heard of them dropping them, but it may be to sell off the older
        units to make room for updated ones with newer firmware to handle the XT.

      • dmccorm@charter.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
          Discontinued at the dealer maybe? Can you post a link of the RH ad you speak of?
          I think the plan is to support both of the new XT models.