396XT & Remote Head

  • J T Kirk
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
      Will my 396T's remote head still work with the 396XT?

    • johnstark
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
        As stated numerous times YES with a FIRMWARE UPDATE

        > Will my 396T's remote head still work with the 396XT?

      • JAN FINE
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
          Then why are the selling them for $119. They say they are being discontinued. Is something else going to hit the market or is this a good time to pick one up?

          As stated numerous times YES with a FIRMWARE UPDATE

          > Will my 396T's remote head still work with the 396XT?

          Database version: 5.11230

          Database version: 5.11230

        • johnstark
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
            I hadn't heard of them dropping them, but it may be to sell off the older
            units to make room for updated ones with newer firmware to handle the XT.

          • dmccorm@charter.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 2, 2008
              Discontinued at the dealer maybe? Can you post a link of the RH ad you speak of?
              I think the plan is to support both of the new XT models.