Re: Are we any closer to knowing the release date for the 396XT?....and what about firmware?

  • torontokris
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 29, 2008
      So you would have switched brands due to the memory?

      Then what go to GRE PSR-500 or Pro-106 and get 1800 total objects per
      v-folder instead of 6000?

      If your struggling with needing more then 6000 at one time
      other brands wouldnt help you out, even with v-folders.

      No other digital scanner has even come close to Uniden's 6000 channel
      limit at one time.

      But yes its nice to see the memory increase in the next model.