Updated StarCom21 Programming Files

  • n9jig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      I have posted the new updates to the Illinois StarCom21 Programming Files for the Uniden BC996T scanner to the CARMA Profiles Page at www.carmachicago.com/profiles.

      These files are in ARC996 and UASD996 formats, and can also be imported by FreeScan and other applications. For those users of the new Uniden BCD396XT you can also import these files with ARC-XT or FreeScan.

      These files have the latest frequency channels, updated GPS locations and up-to-date talkgroup lists. Due to the 996's 250 TG limit, I restricted the talkgroup lists somewhat, only including ISP, ITTF, and the McHenry, Champaign, McLean, Madison and St. Clair County lists.

      Feel free to alter these files as you see fit, the Master Talkgroup list from the CARMA StarCom21 Profile is set up to be cut and pasted directly into ARC996 and other applications.