Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Feature?

  • Don.Curtis@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
      And the answer is....no, you can not password protect the scanner.

      -------------- Original message from "papascanner" <papascanner@...>: --------------

      That's what I said.

    • dmccorm@charter.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
        The password feature is something found on the GRE PSR500/RadioShack PRO-106.

        With the FreeSCAN program (version .9+) you can "protect" systems from modification and also use the KeySafe feature on the radio to keep others from modifying them or messing them up yourself.