Trouble with Colorado 700Mhz P25 Site

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2009
      I am having issues with the Adams County, Colorado Simulcast 700Mhz site. (775.5312)cc. It appears I have everything programmed in OK but the audio cuts out real bad and is almost non existent. Another thing that it does is that it will stop on the trunk groups with no audio. If audio does come out its only 1-2 words of the transmission. It's frustrating to see it stop on many groups with no audio. Does anyone have any ideas? I have tried programming just the CC as well as all of the frequencies.
    • Jeff Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2009
        The only thing I can think of is that you have  Priority Scan enabled.  Try disabling priority scan and see if the same thing occurs.

      • SRehm24416@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2009
          How far away are you from any transmitter site. If you are in a fringe area the scanner tends to stop on a TG nut not have any audio?output. Don't know why, it just does. The first thing I would do is make sure you are getting the best signal possible.

          ?