Re: [BCD396XT] first time useage issues (round two)

  • Stinger Ohio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2009
      I should clarify about the PDF, it is HTML style in the pdf that is somewhat difficult as you can get lost easly in the menue. Sorry about not making that clear in the previous. I have in the Freescan found two of my errors that I could not find/figure out from the face of the radio.

      Service search is now locked out and appears on a different screen in the software than the "custom search" and you must use the drop down box and select lock out for each one. Still unknown why it wouldnt work from the radio end.

      Also found the menu for digital system in a drop down dialog box, however selecting that option now I hear nothing on MARCS.