Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Users Guide On Line

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 25, 2008
      You'll need to "glue" the "ce.pdf" onto the end of each of the links I provided below for them to work.
       UPMan

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 25, 2008
        I click on the links and all I get is "The page you're looking for wasn't
        found." Was it moved our removed?

        Thanks,
        Andy

        _____

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 25, 2008
          Daa, forget my last post... Clicking the link doesn't contain the whole
          link, at least via outlook. Cut and pasted worked fine

          Andy

          _____