Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Software

    Message 1 of 54 , May 7, 2009
      That's pretty short-sighted. Do you mean they really cannot learn in any
      way except from a printed manual, and even then not be printing the
      existing material? They can't learn from asking questions of you or the
      list users?

      They could just print the 396T manual since it covers 95% of the scanner
      with only the newest features missing.

      Joe M.

      x2000n wrote:
      > --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Uniden UPMan <uniden.upman@...> wrote:
      >> We started pre-pre-pre-beta testing today. Hoping to have a releasable product within 6 weeks, but it still depends on a lot of remaining development and testing.
      >> UPMan
      >>
      > Will the printable manual be released at the same time?
      >
      > I really really miss it, and I have advised a couple of friends from buying the XT for now, while the "real" manual is not available...

    • Mel
      Message 54 of 54 , Dec 6, 2009
        I agree.

        Mel

        I also use FreeScan often but I make sure I send him a donation once or
        twice a year. I want to make sure it makes it worth his while to continue to
        write the great software he does!

        Shell