bcd396xt vs bcd396t wich model is good and clear audio (power of audio ?)

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 3:44 AM
      hello

      just want to buy 396xt but ,i'm not see hardware spec. for audio output?
      is it same audio output by internal speaker (396T or 396XT?) wich is stronger audio and clear crisp?
      how mW? 380mW or 400mW? Wich is stronger audio end is possible listen whan driving a car inside is Loud Audio from 396xt or have to connect to external speaker?
      Sorry for my English i try asking sombody.

      Thanks
    • Richard A. Victor
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 10:38 AM
        Here's the link for the specs