Re: [BCD396XT] Re: LOOKING FOR A USED BC-RH96

  • Rick Short
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5 6:50 AM
      Paul:

      I have the 396XT and the RH-96 remote head. I previously used the remote
      head with a straight 396 and volume from the external speaker I used was
      good. Now with the XT I can barely hear the exteranl speaker. Suggestions on
      what kind of speaker or what to do to get adequate volume from the external
      speaker using the remote head with the 396XT?

      Thanks,

      Rick