Re: [BCD396XT] Re: LOOKING FOR A USED BC-RH96

  • Paul Opitz
    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2009
      http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BC-RH96

      ________________________________
      From: chessmasterbarski <chessmaster1961@...>
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2009 8:01:00 AM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: LOOKING FOR A USED BC-RH96

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroup s.com, "papascanner" <papascanner@ ...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have one they want to sell?
      >

      >What exactly is a remote head and what does it do?

    • Rick Short
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2009
        Paul:

        I have the 396XT and the RH-96 remote head. I previously used the remote
        head with a straight 396 and volume from the external speaker I used was
        good. Now with the XT I can barely hear the exteranl speaker. Suggestions on
        what kind of speaker or what to do to get adequate volume from the external
        speaker using the remote head with the 396XT?

        Thanks,

        Rick