LOOKING FOR A USED BC-RH96

  • papascanner
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 4:19 PM
      Does anyone have one they want to sell?
    • chessmasterbarski
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5 6:01 AM
        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "papascanner" <papascanner@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have one they want to sell?
        >

        >What exactly is a remote head and what does it do?
      • Paul Opitz
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5 6:43 AM
          http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BC-RH96

          Message 4 of 4 , May 5 6:50 AM
            Paul:

            I have the 396XT and the RH-96 remote head. I previously used the remote
            head with a straight 396 and volume from the external speaker I used was
            good. Now with the XT I can barely hear the exteranl speaker. Suggestions on
            what kind of speaker or what to do to get adequate volume from the external
            speaker using the remote head with the 396XT?

            Thanks,

            Rick