Re: GPS Feature

  • tuckyguy08
    Message 1 of 27 , May 4, 2009
      Thanks to everyone who replied. I will try the solutions provided as soon as I finish working out a location range kink I am experiencing.
      Somewhere between Freescan and my scanner, the ranges of my locations change from my desired settings of 3-5 miles to higher ranges, usually in a multiple of 8, such as 8 miles, 32 or 64 miles.
      This is frustrating, but once I resolve it, I will tackle the generation of Systems with Startup Keys.

      tuckyguy
    • nocreativety
      Message 2 of 27 , May 4, 2009
        Actually this is a bug that occurs in .8E. It happens with conventional groups. However, the next version will fix this.

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "tuckyguy08" <tuckyguy08@...> wrote:

        > Thanks to everyone who replied. I will try the solutions provided as soon as I finish working out a location range kink I am experiencing.
        > Somewhere between Freescan and my scanner, the ranges of my locations change from my desired settings of 3-5 miles to higher ranges, usually in a multiple of 8, such as 8 miles, 32 or 64 miles.
        > This is frustrating, but once I resolve it, I will tackle the generation of Systems with Startup Keys.
        >
        > tuckyguy

      • tuckyguy08
        Message 3 of 27 , May 4, 2009
          Thanks for the response. Any idea when the next version will be released?

          tuckyguy
        • nocreativety
          Message 4 of 27 , May 4, 2009
            A few more weeks and it will be ready to go with support for the new XT scanners as well.