Price range for the bcd396XT?

  • professormoriarty1979
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2008
      Just wondering how much you guys think the new bcd396xt will cost.
      Hopefully not too much, but it will definitely be one of the best
      digital radio scanners to ever be available in the market so far.

      prof1979
    • johnstark
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2008
        Again, the price will be in the range of the present 396T......

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 22, 2008
          The 'going price' for a digital scanner is $500. I think I read that the
          XT will be the same as the 396T, which is of course the same as the
          going street price.

          Joe M.