Re: 396XT Really Worth It?

  • shelleysh1@att.net
    Message 1 of 25 , Apr 25, 2009
      Hahaa John! Good use of batteries - or rather, good way to use the ones which will need recharging soon! (Assuming you're using rechargable. Then again, I think most all of us are, aren't we?)

      One of these days digital may even arrive in the areas surrounding the Iowa cornfield (heaven forbid!). Then you can pass on one of those digital scanners sitting in front of you to your Mom...already programmed just for her, of course! Hehee

      Shelley ;)

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "johnstark" <johnstark@...> wrote:

      > naw, theres no digital in her part of the Iowa corn fields :) although I
      > think my girlfriends been hinting she wants one, she keeps leaving the house
      > with the 396T but doesn't realize I switched the batteries and it only lasts
      > an hour and dies. No biggy, she's usually asleep within an hour of leaving
      > my place..... something about 10pm and it's lights out for her!
      >
      > John

      SHORTENED FOR NO LONGER RELATED MESSAGES............