Re: [BCD396XT] Re: UHF Band Plan ?

  • Richard A. Victor
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 22, 2009
      Since RR specifies the Lower Base and the Step in different units,
      the formula in the Wiki would be less confusing if it either
      indicated that all values should be converted to MHz or if the
      formula was restated as:

      Base + ((759-Offset) * (Step/1000))

      A corresponding change should be made in the multiple band plan formula.

      Dick