Re: Cincinnati/Hamilton County

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2008
      I appreciate the response, but there is something different about
      these two systems. As far as I know, everyone still has issues with
      them whether they are using GRE or Bearcat. They are two separate
      systems that communicate with one another. I figured Paul might be
      familiar with them. Thanks - Tony

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, <dmccorm@...> wrote:

      > I'll instigate with the "instigator". I'm not Paul, but I'm thinking
      not a whole lot has changed between the 396 (M&M plain), and 396XLT
      (Peanut) as far as the receiver goes, because the radio is in the same
      "size" package. If you are in an area that has good signal, you use a
      good antenna other than the stock duck, do not have offending signals
      in a nearby bandwidth, and atmospheric conditions a good, then the P25
      reception should be fine on the 396 when closest to the tower of
      interest. But that's just a guess as far as the XLT goes.