Are we any closer to knowing the relase date for the 396XT?

  • crowemag55
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2008
      Hi Paul;

      Christmas is fast approaching! Any closer to knowing when it will be
      hitting the stores? Is testing going well?

      Thanks!

      John
    • uniden.upman
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2008
        I am happy to report that we are exactly one week closer to release
        than we were on 11/13. :)

        This will not be here for XMas. It is slated to be out during 1Q2009.