Re: [BCD396XT] New Feature Request: Temporary [Hold]

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2008
      Good idea. I like the possibility of pressing hold once and it holds
      for say one minute. Press hold twice in quick succession and it holds
      for 5 or 10 minutes. Three quick presses would induce the
      semi-permanent hold. Having the lockout do the same would be nice.
      With modern processors it wouldn't be hard to have a menu choice to set
      those times to user-defined time periods.

      Mike