9218Re: Battery Life

  • Ken
    Aug 11, 2014
      I agree 100% with N1chu and have personally found all that he has stated. I use the MAHA, 2700 mAHr batteries with their MHZ-C9000 charger/Analyzer and find both their batteries and charger/analyzer excellent values. I am an electrical engineer and researched the charger analyzer and read their (and continue to brush-up on that reading) often. Again, N1CHU has provided excellent advice and information.
      N2DQD, also a Ham.

      Ken Proctor, Bel Air, MD. 21014-3473, Cell: (732) 996-3087
    • Show all 51 messages in this topic