9216Re: Battery Life

  • Guy Teague
    Aug 10, 2014
      i have 3 sets of powerex (maha) batteries that i rotate and charge with a maha charger. over the years the capacity has gone from 2300mah up to 2800mah with my latest sets i think. these batteries usually last me 8-14 hours depending on type and amount of traffic and a set of batteries will last up to 3 years using the rotation and re-condition routine. i don't know what the cost-per-day works out to, but it can't be much even considering i usually replace the charger every 5-6 years. the total initial outlay is less than $100.

      /guy (73 de kg5vt | wqpz784)

      --
      There is only one God--His name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today'. Syrio Forel - A Game of Thrones  ~George R.R. Martin
    • Show all 51 messages in this topic