9104Re: [BCD396XT] How do I program BCD396XT scanner?

  • brey1234
    Jul 16, 2014
      Save yourself some time and stress by buying the Butel software---http://www.butel.nl/

      73'

      Bob
      WB3DYE

      In a message dated 7/15/2014 9:04:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Hello,

      I am new to this. I received the BCD396XT scanner. I would like to program for my area but I am not sure how. I live in the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania. I did post a thread on Radio Reference but they act like I have skills in all of this and they gave me a link to some kind of manual which I am not sure how to follow. I might be able to follow out a step by step or a video on how to program it but that was not provided to me. May I please ask how do I program this BCD396XT scanner? Thank you!!
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic