      Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 7:53 PM
      Subject: [BCD396XT] How do I program BCD396XT scanner?

      Hello,

      I am new to this. I received the BCD396XT scanner. I would like to program for my area but I am not sure how. I live in the Lehigh Valley in Pennsylvania. I did post a thread on Radio Reference but they act like I have skills in all of this and they gave me a link to some kind of manual which I am not sure how to follow. I might be able to follow out a step by step or a video on how to program it but that was not provided to me. May I please ask how do I program this BCD396XT scanner? Thank you!!
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic