9073Re: Fire Tone Out search.

  • w2irt
    Jun 25, 2014
      Well, this past week has been an adventure in tone decoding, that's for sure. I set up on the regional fire channel and found far more tones being sent than I ever imagined. I think I got most of the important ones from their nightly tests but I'm still missing a few.

      Usually they'll send the tones twice then the voice message, which does help a lot, but for the EMS squad they send two different groups in immediate succession.

      Is there any software I can connect to the radio that will grab and write to memory every group received (and the time of the call)?
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic