9051Re: [BCD396XT] Cable drivers not working on Windows 8.1

    Jun 20, 2014
      Can you remove the driver and reinstall?

      Joe M.

      On Jun 20, 2014, at 1:29 PM, "USLevi uslevi@... [BCD396XT]" <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I finally decided to order a new cable to connect the scanner to my computer running Windows 8.1 with the HXD chipset.

      The old HXA chipset worked for some time at the old driver level, but something got updated and maybe by error, I accepted the Prolific driver update.  Now I can’t get rid of the hidden update files and go back to the old rev level.

      Ordered the cable from Amazon so will see if it works with Windows 8.1.  Sure am lost with the computer update ability.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic