9048Re: [BCD396XT] SD Sheriff

  • Eric Knippert
    Jun 17, 2014
      Odd thing: I added Rural (Poway was already entered) and there was
      no change. Then under locked-out IDs I notice that Poway was locked-out.
      I unlocked Poway, but no change. Scanner reports no locked IDs. For grins,
      I go to the next menu to "unlock ALL IDs" (even though none were listed
      as locked out.) BINGO! Now Encinitas Dispatch (with 2x units), Vista
      Dispatch (with 3x units), and Poway Dispatch (with 6x units) are lighting
      up.

      So, I guess unlocking all of those "unlocked" TGIDs did the trick! ;)

      On 6/17/2014 11:37 AM, Eric Knippert wrote:

      > Thanks. I *do* have a 396T, and do *not* have the Poway (34544) or
      > Rural (34560) TGs programmed in. Which one do they use most often?
      >
      > On 6/16/2014 8:17 PM, 'Earl' kd5414@... [BCD396XT] wrote:
      >
      >> There have been many times where Encinitas has been patched to Poway and
      >> Rural. If you using the 396xt it should be following the patches, but you
      >> have the 396t that does not follow the patches and you would have to have
      >> everything programmed in. I have recently been listening to all the SO
      >> dispatches and have had no problem monitoring any of them.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic