      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 6:14 PM
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] SD Sheriff

      On 6/14/2014 9:04 PM, Eric Knippert knip@... [BCD396XT] wrote:
      > Does anybody out there scan the San Diego County Sheriff frequencies on
      > the SD County RCS system? I have for many years, mainly scanning the
      > Encinitas Dispatch (34000), Vista Dispatch (35040) and San Marcos
      > Dispatch (34672) groups. After a month or two of being away from my
      > scanner, I return to find only the San Marcos Dispatch still active,
      > and no activity from Coastal (2x) or Vista/Fallbrook (3x) patrol units.
      > Just alot of San Marcos/Inland (9x) units. What happened? RR shows no
      > changes to the SD County RCS TGs or control frequencies. HELP!
      Eric-

      I meant to send a message Sunday morning, but being Father's
      Day, had a bunch of running around and visit's to make! :)

      I monitor the total opposite of you because I'm in El Cajon, so
      I'm listening to East and South County SDSO stuff.

      But, I did go on my walk first thing Sunday morning, and around
      6:30am, a dispatcher came up on LAW CC and stated that all
      systems are up, restored, and running.

      Maybe you could double check and see if you everything at your
      end is up and running again.

      -Greg :)

      database 9955 (20140616) __________

      http://www.eset.com