9042SD Sheriff

  • Eric Knippert
    Jun 14, 2014
      Does anybody out there scan the San Diego County Sheriff frequencies on
      the SD County RCS system? I have for many years, mainly scanning the
      Encinitas Dispatch (34000), Vista Dispatch (35040) and San Marcos
      Dispatch (34672) groups. After a month or two of being away from my
      scanner, I return to find only the San Marcos Dispatch still active,
      and no activity from Coastal (2x) or Vista/Fallbrook (3x) patrol units.
      Just alot of San Marcos/Inland (9x) units. What happened? RR shows no
      changes to the SD County RCS TGs or control frequencies. HELP!
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic