      From: "donc113" <Don.Curtis@...>

      Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 14:55:00
      To: <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Re: Uniden Announces BCD396XT and BC346XT Handheld Scanners

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "uniden.upman" <uniden.upman@...>
      wrote:

      <hugely unnecessary copy of the complete original message snipped by the moderator>

      Will any of the new features be available as a firmware upgrade to
      the 396T? Obviously, some of them (such as expanded memory,
      Exchange IF, etc.) cant' be...but some of them such as temporary
      lockout, maybe NAC and so forth...any possibility of them on the 396T?

      Thanks!
      Don