8951RE: [BCD396XT] Buying a new BCD396XT-thoughts on programming

  • Ed (K9EDK)
    Feb 27, 2014

      You don’t need FreeScan to copy and paste, either.

      From: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Stark
      Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 11:20
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Buying a new BCD396XT-thoughts on programming

      Yes you CAN cut and paste without a subscription to RR using FreeScan

      Jm Adams <blastdad51@...> wrote:

      Mel:

      I wish to disagree with you, I'd you don't have a paid proscription with RR you can't copy and paste from their site. You can read online and enter into your software manually but no copy and paste. That's my experience anyway.

      Bdad
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 27, 2014, at 8:30, Mel <wasagamel@...> wrote:

      Added to "You can copy-paste from radioreference." ""without a paid subscription.""
      Mel

      On 27/02/2014 11:17 AM, Larry Koch wrote:

      Hi Tom,
      I use Freescan to program XT's.
      http://scannow.org/site/sixspotsoftware/products/freescan.html
      Once you understand the software's personality it becomes quite easy.  You can copy-paste from radioreference.

      --
      Time flies as you get older but you're still the pilot!!

      www.shiptraffic.ca