      From: thoff762@... <thoff762@...>;
      To: <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: [BCD396XT] Buying a new BCD396XT-thoughts on programming
      Sent: Thu, Feb 27, 2014 12:06:43 PM

      I'm about to purchase a new 396XT. I've watched the various YouTube videos on programming and I've followed the problems addressed in this blog. I live in a major metro area (Atlanta) where all of local police and rescue use trunked systems and some have moved to the P25 standard.

      My question is, how difficult is it to program a 396? My thought is after figuring out how to program my Baofeng hand-held Ham radios everything else is gravy.

      Tom

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic