8930Re: [BCD396XT] Uniden 396T

  • JOHN
    Feb 24 7:29 AM
      Frank

      They have a new system P25 that according to Radio Reference they are using it in the western part of the state.  The city of Cambridge is also recorded as using the P25.

      I forgot to tell you I am using Butel 396 Pro  Not sure that matters

      John

      On Monday, February 24, 2014 10:11 AM, Frank Leidy <fleidy701@...> wrote:

      Thanks.  That helped confirm my thoughts.

      The MA State Police system (http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=736) should be programmed as Motorola Type II, not P25.  This system is type II, but has analog and P25 audio.

      Hope that helps.

      Frank

      On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 9:56 AM, JOHN <jp5464jp@...> wrote:

      Thank you for responding

      The Systems are Ma State PD and so far SC P25

      Thanks for your help

      On Monday, February 24, 2014 9:44 AM, Frank Leidy <fleidy701@...> wrote:

      John,

      Can you please indicate the system you are having trouble receiving?  It will help us better diagnose the problem.

      Thanks,
      Frank

      On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 8:20 AM, JOHN <jp5464jp@...> wrote:

      Why is it that I have programmed a P25 system and loaded the talk groups in
      the scanner and I am not hearing anything?  On the Conventional system P25
      it comes in  loud and clear.  Can someone help me PLEASE

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic