      From: worksntv@...
      Date: 02/15/2014 11:31 AM (GMT-05:00)
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] LOCKOUT AND DELAY

      I have the Butel ARC XT basic software for the BC 396 XT---2 issues looking for help.I am using the scanner on convential systems only. Sometimes a channel gets noisey and I press lockout---temporary lockout appears in the screen---after a few scans the channel is no longer locked out. How can I make the lockout stay until I am ready to unlock it?

      Also there are some channels that don't need delays---Is there a setting some where in the software or on the scanner front where I can disable the delay on particular channels?

      73'

      Bob
      WB3DYE

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic