8777Re: [BCD396XT] Re: 396XT---sucess!!!

    Jan 26, 2014
      Func followed by two scroll button presses.

      Joe M.

      On Jan 26, 2014, at 10:18 AM, worksntv@... wrote:

      I feel STUPID asking this question but I can't seem to adjust the Squelch on my 396xt---How is that done?  Does it work similar to the volume control?

      Bob

      In a message dated 1/26/2014 8:03:02 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wbowery@... writes:

      I'm guessing you mean for the frequencies to read out on the 396XT when it isn't connected to the computer. To toggle through the screen options, press the function key and hit 6. I think the second display option will give you the alpha name in large print, with the frequency or talkgroup number in smaller type below and left of the alpha tag for that channel.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic