      Dave nr Brize UK ff

      From: N1CHU
      Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎23‎ ‎January‎ ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎55
      To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com

      If, as you say, all settings are by the book, check your USB ports... no little triangles indicating a problem? You may have no issues with the scanner programmer program, rather a problem with the USB ports. It's happened to me and fixed by restoring drivers for the ports. But first try assigning the port you use manually.