8768Re: [BCD396XT] Help please !

    Jan 20, 2014
      It sounds like you activated System Hold. Is the HOLD icon flashing?

      If so, press the HOLD button for a few seconds until it turns off (2-3 seconds)

      Joe M.

      On Jan 20, 2014, at 10:31 PM, Michael Weidemeier <sailweid13@...> wrote:

      I have a BCD396XT. It " scanned" from one Quick key to another for systems or sites

      when ever I turned them on by pushing the scan button. But now  it will only stay on one

       Quick key site or system and not move to another. Even when their available or turned

       on. What button did I  accidentally push to stop all the Quick keys from scanning that are

      on? What do I do to correct the problem? I hope I'm making myself clear

      I 'm a rookie at this.

      Thanks for any help you can give me.

       Mike
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic